Why I created UFOs & Remote Viewing Blog

Since childhood I've been interested in UFOs, paranormal events, and most recently, remote viewing. I believe that UFOs are extraterrestrials from other worlds who have been here for thousands of years, and have bases on the moon and in the oceans. I believe this has been documented throughout history and in folklore.

I think that, given that they've been here for thousands of years, they are not harmful to humans but are just trying to live among us without disrupting our world. Although recently it seems that (based on all the daytime visual sightings in large populated areas that are happening) they are now attempting to make themselves known to us. I also think that the governments (our included) know about UFOs and alien beings, have made contact with them, and are covering it all up for their own personal gains. And I predict that within the next 20 years, this will all be revealed to us through accident or through a government's official announcement.

I have become very interested in remote viewing just recently. Having never heard of it before, I stumbled upon some books about it on Amazon while looking for UFO books. Remote viewing in itself is fascinating, but the connection between remote viewing and UFOs is mind boggling.
I know it sounds ludicrous because that's what I thought when I first starting researching this subject.

I find it interesting that the Euro-American mindset always assumes that they are the only ones: to have souls (their reasoning for enslaving black people and killing millions of Native Americans); to be created in God's image (their reasoning for the way we currently treat animals, and the planet); and that the universe is void of intelligent beings except for us (thankfully this view is finally coming into question.) Having said that, I hope you will at least look at the information that exists (here and at other sources) before you close your mind to the possibility that the universe is filled with all kinds of intelligent being, and that some have found their way to our tiny blue planet.

1 comments:

PJ said...

You ought to consider that there are group remote viewings done on some interesting anomalous targets in various places.

The one I happen to know off the top of my head is the TKR weekly missions. The page that has a list of the targets they've covered is here:

http://www.dojopsi.com/tkr/rv/galleries/PeanutGallery_Missions.cfm

You'll need to login (reg is free, anon, no confirm, no spam/ad/mal/etc.) to see it, scroll down the page to see the history going back a few years. Might be a few things of interest for you.

Post a Comment